Published On: Sat, Nov 11th, 2017

‘Supergirl’ star Jeremy Jordan says he ‘almost died’ after eating Chipotle

Guacamole is not going to cost extra next time for this actor.

“Supergirl” star Jeremy Jordan said he was hospitalized Thursday and “almost died” after eating Chipotle, People reported.

Jordan, 32, told his fans of the food experience on an Instagram story Thursday from the hospital bed.

“I know I’ve advocated for them in the past, but they’re terrible,” Jordan said. “I, as you can see, am in the hospital and I have fluids in my arm because the food did not agree with me and I almost died.”

MIRANDA LAMBERT, BOYFRIEND SLAM GARTH BROOKS FOR LIP-SYNCING

The Broadway star continued to thank his wife and his “Supergirl” co-star Chris Wood for helping him through the ordeal.

The logo of Chipotle Mexican Grill is seen at a restaurant in Paris, March 7, 2016.   REUTERS/Charles Platiau  - D1AESRWSDTAA

Chipotle has been accused of sickening their customers in recent years.

 (Reuters)

“I just want to thank my wife for being amazing and talking me off the ledge when I was on the phone about to die and Chris Wood for holding my hair back metaphorically,” he said. “I love all of you; thank you so much. It’s been a night.”

Chipotle sent a statement to People regarding the incident.

MCDONALD’S MANAGER REPORTEDLY ATTACKED OVER NUGGETS ORDER

“We are sorry to hear that Jeremy is sick and have attempted to get in touch with him directly regarding where and when he ate so we can look into this. We take all claims seriously, but at this time we can’t confirm any link to Chipotle. We are always committed to making things right for our guests and will do the same for Jeremy when we are able to reach him,” the statement read.

FEATURED  Report: Disgraced Amazon exec Roy Price had long history of alleged drinking, harassment issues

This is not the first time the fast-food Mexican grill has been accused of sickening customers. In July, some 135 people reported becoming ill after eating at Chipotle restaurants in Virginia. In 2015, an E. coli outbreak affected Chipotle restaurants in several states.

Original Article

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>